Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Technology Integration Blog

When I started the class I thought we were going to learn about various websites that could help us with our lesson plans. Now I know this class was more about learning the technological tools that can help enhance education. My biggest take away was that there are a lot more tools out there to use in education. I've mostly considered using Microsoft Office products to use in the classroom but it was very useful learning about the various Google tools. There are various other tools that I will use in my classroom. Some of the best tools I found out after my classmates presented their assignments. I plan to look into Weebly. I chose to use Google Sites when I created a website but I thought it was difficult to edit. I noticed other people using Weebly and that seemed much easier. I really enjoyed the class and made me think about the many ways I can use technology to enhance students education.

1 comment:

  1. Rick,
    It was great to see how carefully you thought about all the new tools we discussed and experienced through the class. I'm sure you'll continue to add to this knowledge as you progress in your teaching career. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete